Friday, June 10, 2011

ELCIELO

So this is my post about me and my band mate. Yeah me and my friends just make one band for our hobby. The members are: me, my boyfriend, Jonathan, Johanes and Soza. And our band names is.. tadaaaa: it's "Elcielo", it means heaven. So yesterday we had a photoshoot. Its so fun to be with them. we planned to make some music cover and upload it to youtube, But we need home recording first. so tomorrow me and my boyfie want to ask about the home recording thingy and the music store. Hmm, my band already make 3 songs so far. after we record it, I will put in on my blog. I promise. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hi there ^^ i came via LB! haha..im not being stalker here but i do LOVE ur blog..its a nice blog here!

    btw, woww..the pics look like u guys r already like a intrnational band..great photo mehh~ love it..hehe hopefully cn listen to ur songs soon ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)