Monday, October 10, 2011

Featured on Rated Stylish Gogirl! Magazine October Issue

Hello people.. long time no blog.. hehehe. So i want to share to all of you that i just got featured on GoGirl! magazine October Issue. I'm very excited about this!! aaaaaaaaaaaah thankyou GoGirl! :D

Photobucket
(click the picture to read)

Photobucket
(click the picture to read)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


My Favorite look is the one with the red sweater. Which one is yours? hehehehe


3 comments:

  1. Kakak, I'm your new follower :D
    so excited when I was read your article in gogirl!
    and I'm so In love with your signature style <3<3
    If you not mind please visit back my blog and follow me ya, hehe ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallo ayu.. hehehe makasih ya.. :D
    aku gak bisa akses profil kamu nih alamat blog kamu apa ya?
    entar biar aku follow aja :D
    salam kenal ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sama-sama ya kak :D
    kemarin memang ada sedikit masalah sama accountnya kak, hari ini syukur banget udah baik lagi :')

    http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com/

    Makasih kakak :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)