Sunday, September 9, 2012

INSTA

I've been addicted to instagram lately.. he he i love posting my outfit of the day pic on instagram. so if you have instagram account , you could follow me @yunitaelisabeth :)

Photobucket

so, that's just some of my instagram pics. Tomorrow was my first day to go back to uni. back to reality again. *sighhh...  The class actually already started on last week, but my faculty held the orientation on that week, the class is not active yet. I'm sure tomorrow class will started. I'm gonna be really serious on this semester. *finger crossed

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

all unbranded :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your instaphotos :D
    and also great outfit <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww fallin love with your outerwearrrr :)

    http://potypitoyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that everything is unbranded. do u mean its from thrift stores or from random small boutiques? you are definitely making me want to go thrift store shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)