Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Liebster Award

A lovely blogger Ann Tanwhom had a great fashion style blog which is really interesting had nominated me for the Liebster Award! oh my god, it is such an honour to be listed down as one of her ten nominees!
the liebster award is for those who had 200 followers below which is great to find new and networthy bloggers around the world.


The Rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to. 
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers of course) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award. 
5. No tag back!


11 random facts of me:
1. I have been a vocalist for three bands.
2. I am a big fan of Niall Horan from 1D
3. I love Rnb music
4. I wrote 2 songs for my band
5. I'm not good at keeping things, like my gadgets
6. My favorite singer is Hayley Williams
7. I share most of my clothes with my sister, we almost have a same size
8. I hate politics
9. Really love Latte Art since my bf became a barista
10. I hit my boyfriend by his car with 30km/hr (it's a true story)
11. My dad really mad at me and yelled so hard because i cut my hair so short 

11 questions for my nominees!
1. What is your favorite book?
2. What movie that makes you cry?
3. Describe yourself in three words
4. Have you ever googled yourself and been surprised at what you've found?
5. Favorite designer?
6. What is your favorite Tv shows?
7. What is your all time favorite movie?
8. Favorite Quote?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. When do you start blogging?
11. What is your favourite brand (clothes/shoes/jewelry)?

My Answer:

1. How do you define love?
    Love is trusting each other, forgiving each other, and caring for each other
2. What is your soft spot?
    i don't know
3. Given a chance to join any reality show, which show will you be in it?
    The Ellen show maybe :p
4. What do you think blogging is about?
    It's a place where i can share my toughts, my passion and my hobby
5. How important is your blog ?
    It's becoming a part of my life
6. which place would you choose for a honeymoon?
    Japan, 
7. What global issue that you wish you can dealt with?
    hmmmm... The inventions of God Particle?
8. given a chance to rename your name, which name would you like to be known as?
    I would like to be known as Kelly or Rylynn
9. How do you define your sense of style?
    Quirky, nerd, and cute!
10. what is your dream career?
      I really wanted to be a fashion stylish
11. What is the three essential items that are always in your bag?
      Wallet, Mirror, and an eyeliner,

Here are my nominees:

1. Marsya
2. Pricilia Felicia
3. Mutiara Tsalatsa
4. Deyn Septiana
5. Izzaura
6. Ruby and Rosa
7. Delvanni
8. Maria
9. Putri Valentina
10. Juventine
11. Melda 


Top & skir - Thrift Store , Bag - Online shop , Knee high socks - DIY , shoes - Bkk

13 comments:

  1. such amazing look!the skirt looks so pretty <33 nice post, dear :)

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the award!
    and that is a cute skirt, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for the award Yunita and thank you so much for nominating my blog!!! I'll do this asap. Btw, I sent you a message on your fb page regarding an interview / blogger feature. pls check it. I really want to feature you on my blog.

    Love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thankyou so much dear for chosin me as one of the nominates!! :D i will soon answer it when i have a time :) once again, thanks! Great blog btw <3 such a pleasure to drop by! X


    D<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for having me as one of the nominees, i feel honored!
    i have answer your questions btw..

    i love the outfit, so cute & geeky! :)

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou soooooooooooo much for nominating me as one of your nominees! i really thank you so much! <33 anw you look cute in that skirt!

    http://delvanni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thaaannkksss for the awaaarrdd will post it soon <3 I don't know why I always love your look and your photograph haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyou sooo much for having me as one of the nominees! love your quirky unique style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love how you mix the denim with the polka skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow thank you for nominating me!! :D have a nice day \:D/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thankssss for nominating me ;)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)