Thursday, September 19, 2013

MATAHARI FASHION AWARD

Matahari Departement Store held this competition again this year, yes i've been waiting for it from last year because last year i wasn't join. really excited for joining this competition. my heart is pounding! Okay, now about my outfit. I can submit 3 looks and wearing some brands from Matahari Departement Store Such as, Nevada, Details, Connexion, St. Yves, American Jeans, Cole, Phenomenal, Super T, and Surf The Earth. You know what, some of them are my favorite brands. :) , so these are my outfits :

OUTFIT 1
Androgyny. Dressy without dress. yes. Androgynous is the answer. I'm wearing Navy Blazer from Details, it has elegant cut, that's why i'm in love with it from the first sight , and dark green pants from American Jeans. I love the combination between these stuff. it makes a really cool combo. Of course the maroon loafers will make the color palette more awesome. Been searching these kind of loafer for ages, and i got it from Connexion" . And didn't forget to put on my recent favorite hat. :)




               


  Really really in love with American Jeans pants. So comfortable to wear, and of course it has a very cool cut. Definitely it'll be my favorite pants  :)


Look at the details. That's the main reason why i love this blazer. <3 p="">

Blazer - Details
Inner (Tank) - Details
Pants - American Jeans
Loafers - Connexion
Bag - Accessorize London
Hat - Unbranded


OUTFIT 2 :
Playful Chic. That's i named my second outfit. I just want to make it comfortable by looking gorgeous and fun at the same time. So i wear Nevada Sweatshirt that has a tribal pattern with neon pink touch on the prints, and paired it with Cole Stretch Bodycon skirt, Because the top already loose, so bodycon skirt is the perfect partner for it. Knee high socks is my favorite. it keep me warm and fashionable too :)


The Sweatshirt Prints. AWESOME!!!





Sweatshirt - Nevada
Skirt - Cole
Loafers - Connexion
Knee high socks - Unbranded


OUTFIT 3:
Preppy. My last outfit, decided to combine the navy blazer with the bodycon skirt. And i love the combo. hihi. Navy printed top for the inner is from Details too, but i already own it for years and i still in love with it. And the white bow is actually a hair accessory but i love it when i put it as a tie. In this outfit i wore Connexion loafers too but in Beige color. Last but not least The bag is from Fladeo, Major Love!







Blazer - Details
Inner - Details
Skirt - Cole
Bag - Fladeo
Loafers - Connexion
Hat - Unbranded

61 comments:

  1. Great look! I love you style! I'm following you via GFC, hope you follow back ;*

    www.lookbook-of-my-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first look! :) xx

    Can't wait to see on www.SearchingforLBD.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww semuanya kereen ! good luck yaaa >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute banget Nitaaa!
    Ini yang buat JFW yaa? Goodluck!!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. kece abissss
    buat JFW yaaa?
    good luck, those are superb look <3

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like outfit 1!! it was so cool!!
    and you really look great with the spec:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nitaaa outfitnya lucu lucu bgt! I was about to buy that skirt by Cole too loh, haha. Good luck for both of us, yeaay! \n.n/

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is PERFECT!!
    Kiss
    Yle

    new post on my blog, why don't you have a look? =)

    www.wallofstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My pal told me about this competition sometime before and I've been in doubt whether I should join or not. Now I'm not anymore as we have found a winner here! haha Every look is so beautiful, good luck!

    Freedom & Its Owner - http://simplyjochris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with all these outfits! You have such a great style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. chic and comfy look,great style darling!<3
    xx
    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the outfits!!
    amazing style
    would you like to follow each other ?
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, good luck for the competition! fabulous styling!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing look!
    really love your blog! following u<3
    keep in touch!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other on GFC an bloglovin'?
    let know on my blog :)
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute outfits :) xx

    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a great outfits, love your style

    xx Mounia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you styled these colors. And your glasses are just fantastic!

    xx.
    Stephanie | fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete
  19. All 3 looks, look great on you, but my favorite is the first one!
    great job hun..


    wanna follow each other?
    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi. can you check my blogout? please. love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  21. super sukaaa sm 3-3nyaa tp yg ke 2 plg lucuu ;) semoga menang ya cantiiik! eh bitiwikss, aku manggil km apa ya hoho :p

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love how you can combine such bold colors and still looking good! wow!

    mine following each other? i followed you already though :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are such a doll! I'm glad you came across my blog because I really like yours! I'm your newest follower on gfc and bloglovin :)

    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. you have the cutest style! love the combos <3

    xx Brigette

    http://michetteee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the masculinity in the first outfit & the sweater in the second.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  26. love all of the outfits! amazing styling on each and every outfit. also, thank you for dropping by my blog and commenting.

    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Some lovely outfits! I'm following you on GFC, really hope you'll follow back! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. you are too cute hun, you are so stylish! i am now following you on gfc, bloglovin & lookbook, it would be great if we could be social media buddies!

    I Should Blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really love the 1st look! looking a bit vintage yet androgyny. but tbh, i just cant resist pretty and cutesy style so im in lovee w/ the 3rd look too! hope you win kak ><
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  30. I prefer the first one
    You are so cute
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I adore Your preppy style u look amazing in the first outfit I adore it Hun
    Hugs
    Virgit
    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. beautiful outfits!
    love all of them

    ReplyDelete
  33. 3 outfits are all beautiful! the first one is more of my style so I am leaning towards that.
    You did a great job.


    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI


    cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. All looks is so cute. I have known your blog by fashion blogger UNITED on instagram. I really liked it, so I'll follow you now. I invite you to visit my blog, we can exchange one follow. How about you?
    You in my blog :)

    XOXO eLi

    http://elrinconcitodelolitavintage.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  35. VERY NICE!!
    Instagram: primalita

    CHECK MY BLOG, PLEASE!
    http://www.fairy-berries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. they're all such nice outfits! really love your necklace and bag in the first outfit!

    curlypurplepig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. you always have a great mix and match with your outfit. Love the detail in your blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMG minder! you will be the 1st winner :D

    www.putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. great post.SO beautiful. would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. love the hat in the first outfit! you are so cute :) enjoyed your blog

    francesca
    Frank Vinyl. A california personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  41. This looks are fantastic, i like the shoes!!!
    kisses

    www.sunnypatri.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. outfit nr 3 is my favourite!:)
    great look:)
    maybe follow??:):*)

    ReplyDelete
  43. i like the 2nd outfit most as it's kinda quirky!! <3

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the second outfit !!

    Nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. hello Dear!! I love Your blog and I'm Your new follower now, hope You will follow me too ;)

    xoxo

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  46. you have an unique style...love it!

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. sumpaaaahhh keren keren bgt fotonya,outfitnya,kereeen:)
    ahhh aku iriii,pengen juga ikut kompetisi ini, tapi taunya kemaren telat banget ih, hahaaa:))
    sukses ya yunita, sukses sukses sukses:))

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. lovely, I love your second look :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. obviously my fave is outfit numero 3 but number 2 has a great chance of winning!
    it's fun, it's flirty, it has a bright vibrant red in it which attracts attention
    a great contender!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  50. First look is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Outfit 1! So amazing look... I love it from head to toe!! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. makasih buat informasinya gan..sangat menarik dan bermanfaat sekali infonya gan..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)