Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gloomy Days

My very first post on 2014. I'm so sorry for abandoned this blog again. Actually I already planed to write some outfit posts. But things kept me busy, you know, college stuff. Senior years always, and always give the hard times, and things aren't going well. But that's okay, because I've got a very cool parka jacket from my all time favorite online shop Choies, I keep that going for me which is nice. 





I always wanted to have one parka jacket in my closet, and finally I found one that matched with what I'm looking for. Thanks to Choies.com, they have wide-ranged and varied parka jackets that you can choose. I chose the thin-material one, because like everyone know, Indonesia is a tropical country, So everyday is a warm day. 


Parka jacket is so easy to combine, I paired it with high waist shorts and a button up shirt. As a personal touch I wore heels to add girly look. I'm quite impressed with the result. :)



Shirt - Thrift shop
Shorts - Thrift shop
Shoes - TashaPforshoes (instagram)
Umbrella - lovely_box (instagram)

18 comments:

  1. nice parka!!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute outfit! you look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love your shoes! :) And the umbrella too.

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. the adding of the socks is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your parka! and nice outfit there :))

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parka-nya lucu banget! Jadi pengen beli juga :D

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outer and cute top :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shorts and the color of the blouse! Perfectly put together sweetie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like your style #swag

    http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your jacket so much <333 pretty look

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. a bit boyish, cool! :D

    http://ellyseerubin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)