Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Limit



Finally back on track with my outfit post, I just realized that it's been two months since my last post. Actually, I have a lot of free time, maybe I just wasted all that time with being lazy. Forgive me :(.  This is a look I wore about three weeks ago, here I represent to you my favorite piece from Kamarbutik, it's a jumpsuit actually, but I wore shirt underneath for my personal touch.






Shirt - Thrift store
Blue Jumpsuit - Kamarbutik (instagram)
Bag - Mom's
Shoes - Thrift Store | Sambu
Hat - Unbranded

18 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous and your hat is awesome. They look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super lovely!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty outfit! You look really stylish and original) Those photographs turned out so great;)
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute look !! a bit retro

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you remind me of Madeleine :) hehe. so sweet and lovely!~

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so vintage chic !!
    i love the bag, it looks perfect with the whole look

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Style and Write

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaaaa...selalu suka sama stylenya Nitaaaaa, selalu inspiratif, kewllll...suksesss terus ya Nita:)

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with your outfit, so vintageee <333

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always look adorable. Love your style so much
    :)x

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look cute as always :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vintage and I love it x

    http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice look! i like your vintage shoulder bag!

    kindly check out my blog, xo Diras
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)