Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Reversed





Quick post! I'm going to sleep right now. I wore this outfit on my birthday few months ago, and of course before I dyed my hair. Anyway, I really love my dress that I got from @thefashionshopp because it has gorgeous details on the sleeves and it has the comfiest material ever. I automatically combined this gorgeous dress with black tights and a pair of chunky platforms. I love how it turned. I also wore my black floppy hat to completed the look. :)







Photos by: William

Shoes - Lasenora
Hat - Bangkok

12 comments:

  1. Such a nice outfit, love the entire outfit tho <3

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those beautiful bell sleeves! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh kamu selalu kece <333
    love your style more and more hehehe :))

    This is real and This is me

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool as always kak nita!!
    love the dress so much<3

    xoxo
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous and I love the flares- it's perfect with the floppy hat to add some dynamics to the outfit!! <3 Have a great day! X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn you and your gorgeous shoes again! *_* I adore this dress, it's so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning!!!

    www.no-files.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)