Monday, May 2, 2016

Dots on Dots









I know I've been posting so little. I don't remember when was the last time I posted like this. It's just that I was busy with work and stuff. :(
Anyway, never thought I would love this dots on dots outfit so much together. This is basically my favorite kind of combo, Loose Polkadot Shirt, Polkadot Skirt, Black Boots, and Brim Hat.  I wore this several weeks ago for a night out with my boyfriend.

Shirt - Thrifted
Skirt - Thrifted
Hat - H&M
Earrings - H&M
Shoes - Salestock

6 comments:

  1. Never enough dots in my opinion! :) You look gorgeous and I'm crushing on your boots. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh hope you are feeling better! That sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look from head to toe! ❤️
    Visit mine
    ClassicLatte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dots are my favorite print! You look amazing at that dres!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)