Saturday, March 18, 2017

Asian Beauty Blogger Gathering with PIXY INDONESIA


Last week I was invited to a blogger gathering event with Pixy Indonesia with fellow bloggers from Medan. The event took place at Plaza Medan Fair. Actually, I was a little bit late because I have to drop by to another place first.



The main event was about "Express Your Truly Asian Beauty". Miharu Julie was invited to share her blog experience and some beauty tips. The event was also attended by the lovely Mikha Tambayong, Brand Ambassador of Pixy Indonesia







I also received a goodie bag, I mean a box full of makeup products from PIXY INDONESIA. (review on the next post) Thank you so so much PIXY for the generous gift!!



Overall, it was a wonderful and super fun event. Big thanks to MedanBeautyGram and Pixy Indonesia! Can't wait for the next event with these babes <3 p="">

1 comment:

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)