Friday, April 27, 2012

Pastel time

Having dinner at black canyon with my boyfriend and my lil sist this evening and took some outfit pictures. Right now i'm eating Taro while writing this post. hahaha. Tomorrow my friend "Kak Risky" will get married, happy for her. Finally she found her love of her life. And now i was thinking about my outfit for tomorrow, oh gosh i think i'm running out of clothes. :o

Photobucket
le me and le boyfriend camwhoring

Photobucket
my lil sister 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
our favorite drink thai tea and Chocolate frappe

Photobucket
my boyfriend's favorite

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



By the way, my boyfriend featured on fashion street indonesia blog. So proud of him. Read the article here 

Pink Floral lace top - Pinktearydream   Skirt - Thrift store   Creepers - unbranded   bag - local brand

12 comments:

  1. having such quality time with bf and lil sister,that looks fun! and that floral top is just way too cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! You're adorable =) Love the lace top paired with floral skirt <3 X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. followed~~~
    in love with your top <3
    love your creepers too.. may I know where did you buy it??

    xoxo
    http://the-wingless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog.
    super love it ♥
    i love your style! followed as well ♥
    mind to folow back my blog? thanks

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the all look.

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dear, your boyfriend is sooo cute! well, both of you are a kind of sweet couple! :D loving your shoes, almost like dr. martens :$

    http://muchlove-sera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! you look so cute, what a perfect combination♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! it been ahile didt visit you blogs YEA1 :( I hope you doinnnng good :) you and you BF was soooo cute and definitely you guys a very great fashion couple. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    Pastel time
    Good article over again! Good day very nice site!! I am looking forward for more update

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have an amazing blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)