Friday, August 17, 2012

Finally

Finally...  it's been ages since i posted something on this blog. Haha i couldn't post because of the broken modem :(. finally, today my dad decided to fix our modem and it works! From now on, i will update my blog every week. So, this is some of my looks with my longer hair. yeah, i just cut my hair shorter, and i like it, i will post my short hair look after this post. :)

Photobucket
dress - Pinkteary olshop , Hat - Bangkok , Shoes - Hk

Photobucket
red velvet dress - Pinkteary olshop , Hat - Bangkok , shoes - Hk , Detachable collar - Handmade

Photobucket
Pink Top - Thrift store , Printed Leggings - Petisah  , Shoes - Thamrin

Photobucket
Dress - Nevada , Bag - Unbranded , Shoes - Thrift store

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. cute style you have going on there :)

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)