Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Exhausting day

have you noticed my new header? i've updated a new one. The old one is not that good and kinda cheesy (i know), so i changed to a simple one. Last Sunday was an exhausting day, i woke up early, because of the activities on the church that day. After that , i eat porks in a place called "Roma" a Bataknesse food place which i think the name is originally comes from the Bibile "Romans". After i eat porks ( a lot ) , i'm helping my bf again with his cafe .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
love my new cross earring <3 i="i">

Photobucket
Boyfriend♥

Tribal shirt - Bangkok , Polkadot skirt - thrift store , Bag,accessories,shoes - Bangkok 

16 comments:

  1. omg the sweater, really love it :D



    would you like to follow each other? tell me if you want :D
    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove your tribal top ♥♥

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute sweater,nitaaa and it's tribal!! and your bag,so lucky you found it at Bangkok (been craving for one like that too!!) anyway, I saw you and Will at church on Sunday,sorry yaa ga sempet salaman ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you dress <3333 great jelly shoes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that sweater paired with the skirt! print-mixing! i think you should get a Cambridge satchel!!! i've followed you on GFC~ please visit me and follow back? i think you'll like my fashion/art posts!~
    ||||HEDONIST DRIVE||||

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is just perfect from head to toe! I absolutely love the specs.
    - You most definitely have a new follower! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear ! you have such a great blog hun :) what do you think of following each other on GFC and bloglovin'? let me know
    keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt

    xx

    P.S:JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. "bataknese food place" = lapoooo! Hehehehe..
    awesome combination as always! Your blog makes me dare myself to wear more colors and prints, you know! :D

    Come and hail to my cruise~
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heey I love your blog, you're very stylish :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Skirt and your polkadot stocking so cute >.<
    :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a adorable outfit! I love your stockings and that cross necklace.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just looking at your Lookbook! Your pieces are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tribal pullover <33 and the whole styling is fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)