Monday, August 20, 2012

Bangkok again

Just came back from bangkok . The city is becoming my favourite shopping paradise, because everything is incredibly beyond cheap and halfpenny, the cullinarry, the hotel, and the taxy fare is so ... wait for it...cheap ! I just spent 2500 Baht ( IDR 750000) for buying 3 pair of shoes, 4 dresses, 4 tees for my bf, 3 skirts, and 2 pants. i just never wonder if i can live there and actually survive because everthing is so halfpenny. And we're just planning to go there again with my community friends from my curch. And patience is not my friend anymore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
dad and sister

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
banana ice cream. my favo

Photobucket
pattaya

Photobucket
elephant show >,<

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yao ming, Y U so tall?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.s : i didn't take pics while shopping, because too busy to shop. Hahaha :D

3 comments:

  1. hi Yunita, nice shopping trip ;)

    nassigorengkeju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes and the skirt is so pretty. I really love your style so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so amazinggggg !!!
    I LIKE ♥
    you are beautiful !
    kiss

    Alizee (http://fruityfruity-happiness.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. See you on the next post lovelies :)